Don’t let your agency waste knowledge and opportunity. Instead of planning for a handoff to O&M, plan for a long-term team. Instead of launching and then keeping it running, plan for ongoing development. — via 18F
Guidance on building better digital services in government
Popular Guides and Resources
- An Introduction to USWDS 2.0 — A design system for the federal government
- Checklist of Requirements for Federal Websites and Digital Services — The relevant laws, policies, and regulations for federal agencies.
- Customer Experience Toolkit
- Guide to the Paperwork Reduction Act — A plain language guide which answers the most common questions to the PRA
- Required Web Content and Links — A list of required links that all federal websites need to have